Saturday, November 10, 2018

When you ask your students for help . . .

I was invited to create a one-credit class called "Emerging Technologies in Teaching" which will run this Winter. I wanted the perspective of my students so I asked Sean Mason (not shown) and Stacey Fenton (below) to drop what they were doing in LTEC 632 and give me some ideas.

Sean has been filling a spreadsheet with fantastic readings and suggestions for activities and yesterday, over coffee, Stacey Fenton and I sketched out a fantastic strategy we will use. 

Collaboration works.

McVey and Fenton wrapping the brainstorming with a selfie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LTEC Program Update

It is with heavy hearts that we inform you that as of Fall 2018, the LTEC/COLT graduate programs have been shelved and we will no longer be ...